Buy Microsoft Office 2019
Microsoft Office 2019 was announced and released on September 24, 2018 and is now available for Mac and Windows 10 users in all regions. Microsoft Office 2019 contains several small tweaks and additions, so we decided to highlight all the most interesting changes in this article.
What is Microsoft Office 2019?
Microsoft Office 2019 is the latest standalone version of the Microsoft Office software. Like previous versions, Microsoft Office 2019 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access 2019, Publisher 2019, and Visio 2019.
While Microsoft has shifted its focus to its subscription-based cloud service, Office 365, Office 2019 allows users to pay a one-time fee to access Microsoft services forever. Office 2019 is also useful for those who prefer to save and access their files offline without cloud backups.
Major New Changes in Microsoft Office 2019
To recap, let's take a look at the newest changes coming to Office 2019. Keep in mind that all of these changes will also be available for Office 365. If you already have an active 365 subscription, you'll be able to take advantage of these changes immediately.
- Scalable vector graphics for Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Microsoft Translator to Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Create Math Equations with LaTeX Equation in Word
- Create smooth animations and movements with Morph in PowerPoint
- A new navigation feature called Zoom for PowerPoint
- Use the Surface Pen to navigate slides in PowerPoint
- Exciting new features in Excel
- More powerful handwriting features across Office 2019